Guide Direct Linking, But Tracking Like You've Got A Landing Page (iFrame Method)

AdsEmpire

Nick

๐Ÿง™๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ Wizard ๐Ÿ”ฎ
Staff Member
Community Leader
If you've read some of my threads here on the forum you should pretty quickly realize I'm a big fan of landing pages.

They'll not only be able to increase your conversion rates on (most of) the main offers you're running, but you'll also be able to add additional scripts to the page so that you can squeeze 20% or more revenue out of your traffic.

BUT, sometimes you might just be too lazy to make/clean/upload a landing page, or your offer is a unicorn and you don't need a landing page at all. ๐Ÿฆ„

If that's the case I've got something special for you - an iFrame.

What's an iFrame?​

An iFrame is a simple HTML code that loads another website inside of your website/landing page. It looks something like this:

HTML:
<iframe src="https://example.com"></iframe>

Example.com would be loaded inside of my domain.

Pretty cool, right?

Pros and Cons of iFrames​

There are many benefits to using iFrames (if you're allowed), such as:
  • You can add a back button script
  • You can collect push subscribers (sometimes even overriding the offer page's push collection ๐Ÿ˜Ž)
  • You can pixel/retarget users
  • You can track if users are even interacting with the

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!