• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Yellana is a worldwide CPA network that unites affiliates and direct advertisers on a way of growth 🪐 100+ exclusive offers, weekly payments, all traffic types.
    Join Yellana

Follow Along Crowd Sourcing an Affiliate Campaign? Here are the First Data Points

Edu-Money

Ianternet

Grand Guru
So I did it and made the first crowdsourced affiliate campaign. Everyone filled out an affiliate survey on how to set up the campaign and now we created it but there have been issues with the internet and I was just rushing the LIVE just because I do not think I am that good on showing, cause I feel it is too easy to setup. BUT I understand that it isn't for everyone.

So the first live campaign went ok..... Let's break things down. We are running this on @Zeropark and doing a Keto offer. I started with a network that I trust and they gave me the offer with already a lander the advertiser says it is working well without all the aggressive build, so I went ahead and told the ADveners it is best to start with that. But here are the ads we did 2 ads as 2 ads were pretty prominent in the survey.

Offer USA (DIrect to Lander): http://eng.trkcnv.com/clicks?cid=23288&pub=108128&sid1=&sid2=&sid3=&sid4=

First ad:
funnwebs_com_2019_02_24_d1703620-jpeg.9159

Do This Before Bed
Best Diet For Lazy People! No Workout! No Gym Needed.

Second Ad:
news-ai_today_2019_07_17_36b447d2-jpeg.9160

Lose Up To 17 Kg In 3 Weeks 😱
2020's #1 Diet For Females

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!