Creating Links in Monetizer

Galaksion Contest

Millie

Contributor
I'm trying to create a new link in Monetizer. When I click on "Create Link" I get a message saying "Wrong Permissions".

This is the second link I've created. The first one had no problems. The only difference this time is that I've tried to do some optimisation as the offers will only take certain traffic.

In the Offer Targetting section, I've selected a country and a number of offers (which I did in my successfully created link).

In the vAuto Options section, I've change the Allowed Verticals to Mainstream (as this was one of the search criteria I used when selecting the offers) and I've unticked the Allow and include aggressive landing pages checkbox. (I did subsequently go back and reset these to the defaults but I was still unable to create the link).

In the Whitelisting section I've selected the country and carriers that the offers are targetting.

Any ideas what I'm doing

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!