• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 30% off for ad tracking & automation! Leading affiliates & media buyers use RedTrack for 5-minute cost updates, campaign management, smart rules, CAPI integrations with FB, TikTok, Google Ads, Bing, etc.
    Get 30% OFF!

cost lager in the tracker than in the source?

AdsEmpire

k@rnivore

Super Contributor
For those of you running cpa goal on PropellerAds, check your cost in the tracker vs cost in PropellerAds dashboard.
Support told me that on CPM or CPA Goal campaigns there can be cost discrepancies.
In my case the difference is anything from 15% up to 39% (like two days ago, campaign spend 71$ in the tracker but only 51$ in the source.
Not that I'm complaining, just more profit for me that I didn't know about :) Seems I am going to have to input cost manually after each day is over to get the real values in the tracker.
Please let me know if you noticed that in your

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!