Converting sweepstakes offers

RollerAds

guardian

Super Contributor
Guys, I am new here in forum. Just wanna ask what will be the best traffic source to convert sweepstakes offers?

I know its seems like a silly question. But, I am not experienced in using paid traffic sources such as Push Notification via Propeller Ads, RTX Platform and others.

I am working on MaxBounty and make about 4-5 conversions every month especially on health and services. I know that's too less but thats what I can do with just optimizing my posts for search engines.

I do have experience in Facebook Ads. I have converted few offers before via FB Ads. However, I came to know that people make lots converting sweepstakes offers. In my case lots could be $80 per day.

So, guys please suggest me the best traffic source to convert sweepstakes offers. Last time I tried direct link on Facebook Page but that don't

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!