• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Looking for a free tracker? Skro provides 250,000 free events per month. Track, analyze, and optimize your ad campaigns with one tracker!
    Try Skro Today!

Conversion tracking with iframed offer

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

wayne242

Contributor
I'm trying to figure out how to get conversions to post back to Voluum from an iframed Traffic Company offer. What I've tried so far:
  • Added the iframe src url as an offer in Voluum and then iframed the click url on the lander. Not working-- the click url (myvoluumdomain.com/click) returns a 400 Bad Request error
  • Put the Traffic Company iframe code on my lander and added that lander as an offer in Voluum then created a direct link campaign. Conversions are recorded at the network but do not post to Voluum.
  • Tried pulling the clickid value from the query parameter in the campaign url and appending it to the click_id parameter of the TC link, still no joy
Regular TC offers (not iframed) are fine and conversions post back as expected, but this one is giving me headaches. Any advice would be appreciated!

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!