Content Locking CPA

Adsterra

lelitob

Contributor
Hello folks,
*story time*
when i was a younger boy i used to play a lot of videogames, as most of players, i've came across content locking offers, with some fake incentive ( like earning gold, skins ec...).

Today i was thinking about these offers and i was reflecting on which affiliate network would allow them, seriously it was incentive traffic with a false incentive and trademark infringement everywhere. My second thought was " Hey seriously, i've been a gamer, i know what they want and how it should look! What is that affiliate network?"
*end story time*

Since this is my first period into the cpa world, i would like to try different offers/affiliate network/traffic source ec... i would like to try this kind of offer, with the same method, do you know any content locking affiliate network that let you use this kind of traffic?

I've tried some "reverse engineering" on sites with this kind of offers, i could find only one of those cpa networks, Do you know any others? Do i need any tips/trick to run this kind of offers?

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!