Guide Connecting your landing pages to Sendy

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

Varun

Grand Guru
Staff Member
Community Leader
Hey guys, as most of you know, I am using Sendy to collect emails through my push campaigns. Many members have asked me how exactly to do this, so I decided to post this very simple guide to connecting your landers to Sendy’s platform.

It’s not at all difficult and anyone with a bit of html knowledge will be able to follow these steps!

I am going to keep the guide short and simple!

Here we go:

We will be using Sendy's ready-to-use subscribe form

This can be easily accessed after setting up your Sendy on your own VPS. All you need to do is create your own “Brand” inside Sendy and set up a new list inside your brand as shown below.

59dOqw5_VvC6vhg3TDaJWblu85G9vJqjKwjNwvxhXCKD307l69AhbbZNzJ3PE_wZJN3ukHqmlixdC-iu51ZhjogZgnKhGNChbdK0ub1ZV_2lSBQXe_TZxjSm1gnYuVFJ6JuoZ1H_

After clicking on the “Subscribe form” button you will be directed to this page
vCLPJl0mctcknRf9C3fVCdfrPkWtOtd3NXxwNNn_yiP8i3H3HRJ9uxv4eTOi6FYWblca5WH7TTMaZnpt3VNuUlRnCspGaQcU7U45zWVM5-u2e8UfMYXHX8UbxbY7F703xQCDe1XX

Now you should have something like the following code in your landing page for your email collection which starts with :
<form like I have shown below from one of my landers.
LdjB6Pe_hV_Z8Z5HjflnEeh0-tR2aJn4smWs_s-hO0rKGWoAKu6y2bwC06WNk4MWUxuX25QUvKiwvqThXwnKpE5yx8Nhkwuv0xzb4ljKPHDQDD8ZaK_yb-J-o7oMJ0e7un7KUuWI

As I only collect emails and not the names, I have commented out the <label for =”name”>Name part. If you also want to collect names

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!