Guide Sendy Installation Guide

1win

Varun

Grand Guru
Staff Member
Community Leader
This has been a long time coming! Apologies for the delay. Let’s dive right into it now. Recently I have been talking about Sendy and E-mail marketing quite a lot. People have reached out to me asking for help in setting it up, and I think this is the best way to help out everyone.
Here is what you are going to need :
1) Any VPS : For the purpose of this guide I’ll be using Digital Ocean(You can get it here from my link if you don’t have it for $100 in Free Credits) A $10 Droplet should be more than enough.
2) Sendy License : You can purchase Sendy directly from their website here. (aff.link)
3) Amazon SES : This is to actually send emails, we will get to this later.

VPS Setup

In your Digital Ocean account, select the following options. A $10/Month server has been more than enough for me till now. I would also recommend not having any landing pages on this server, since you can get hit with “Google Safe Browsing” hammer if you are running a large volume. And your email delivery rates would be severely affected. I tried

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!