• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 🔥️ Try Keitaro Tracker to optimize and scale your advertising. Reduce costs and focus on generating profit. BONUS: sign up now and get 25% OFF with promo code AFFLIFT
    GET 25% OFF

Cloudflare SSL | Bemob Tracking | Proxy

RollerAds

sisserou

Grand Guru
I set up a custom domain on Bemob for tracking purposes instead of using one of their own.

When I tested the camp, it was not https, so I set up a Flexible SSL on cloudflare to get the domain showing as secure. I had noticed on another post here that @Luke recommended using Flexible.

I also noticed somewhere that @Nick and @servandosilva mentioned to not proxy with the tracker. When I set up on CF, the first record was an IP address and it was shown proxied, so deleted it.

But then CF proxied the next record which was bemob. All the other records are showing DNS only which I think is fine.

Can anyone tell me please if I am supposed to delete the first record you see in this screenshot that shows bemob proxied?

1594131674570-png.12553

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!