Guide Cleaning a lander walkthrough

kaminari

Neil

Grandpa affLIFT
Staff Member
Community Leader
Well it's been awhile since I shared some landers with the community so thought i'd better get something out there for you and decided to look at some VPN landers, no real reason other than that was what was in my head at the time!

My previous landers where all PHP based but I thought i'd try something a little different this time and do a little walk through my lander cleaning process to try and give you an idea of what you should and shouldn't be doing when cleaning ripped landers, hopefully you will be able to do this yourself after, also going to keep it to just HTML to simplify the process.

I will share the finished file and the original files so you can try it out yourself or just use the cleaned lander.

200.gif

I've got hold of a few VPN landers, all straight from source so will still with all the original javascript and files which means i'll need to strip all that out so will be using one of those for this post, it's a kind of Vimeo type clone. I choose this one as it looked

Attachments

• 1624787784956.png
    1624787784956.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 1,034
  • 1624796092841.png
    1624796092841.png
    24.9 KB · Views: 245
  • vpn-vimeo.zip
    62.9 KB · Views: 254
  • Cleaned-Lander.zip
    18.2 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!

More awesome affiliate marketing threads 👇