Choosing an offer and My Startegy

autonomust

Lurker
Hey everyone glad to be a part of this forum.

I'm currently doing research to find an affiliate offer and since I'm new to affiliate marketing I'm not sure if I should stick to looking for SOI offers or aim a bit higher and choose an offer that pays way more like ($20-$100) for example. The reason I'm asking this is because the strategy that I plan on using is PPC on social media sites and then send traffic to a landing page (and possibly collect emails) then send them to the actual offer itself.

Sidenote: I have prior experience running an FBA business where I used ppc to drive traffic to my product and generate sales on amazon and by placing ads on social media (Facebook) as a mini sales funnel back to my product.

Like I said before I'm at a crossroads as to whether I should stick to smaller offers to get my feet wet or go bigger? since I'm not too much of a newbie, but I'm still new, but as we all know there's always something new to learn on every journey.

Thanks for your

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!