Unparalleled performance solutions and 18 years of industry experience. Advertise smarter, earn faster!

CC-Submit Question

crimz

Contributor
Joined
Mar 12, 2020
Messages
25
Hello Folks,
I have been doing some sweepstakes offers with IVR and getting some conversions with push notifications. I wanted to try a higher payout offer within the sweepstakes vertical. Are cc-submit offers still profitable and working for anyone here? What geo's would you recommend I target? I was thinking of targeting SG/MY because they are tier 2 countries and would be easier to start off with. The payout in Zeydoo would be $24 in SG and 13 in MY with samsung/iphone offer. Do you think these would be good to start out with?

Any advice would be
 
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top