• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Start working with Adtrafico, your trusted partner in Sweepstakes, Dating, Utilities, Smartlink, i- Gaming, Nutra, Installs and other verticals.
    Join Adtrafico

Case Study Case of Dating with Megapu.sh & Mobytize on 2439$ with 125% ROI!

AdsEmpire

MegaPush

Partner
Offer: Flirt.com & Smartlink

GEO: AU, BЕ, CA, CH, DK, FR, GB, NO, SE;

The source of traffic: Megapu.sh

AP: Mobytize

Period: 6.09.2018-6.12.2018

Spent: 1082$

Received: 2439$

Profit : 1357$

ROI: 125%

Hello everyone! Today I decided to write my case on dating vertical which I was promoting successfully for a couple of months. In fact, this is my first experience with push-traffic and non-Russian market in general. However, given that payouts on the offer were delicious, and the competition was not high, I managed to promote this offer with a good ROI. In the meantime, I obtained work experience with push traffic and learned various features, which I will share with you today in this case study.

Prehistory

After first attempts to work with push notifications on dating, I started to look for the offers of this vertical, which had an acceptable ratio of Price per Click in Megapu.sh and payout in Affiliate Program. I’ve chosen Flirt.com&Smartlink, which was in Mobytize AP. It was a SOI offer. I was especially surprised with payouts (desktop and mobile respectively):

WydonSmOFaYpLPHI5IzAjDtqGxPan3zPasu9FnCd9VeEzSLh9BjLXSddGLpBXlZ2t6CK9PyHlTaZAy36fiwDjPXFvF2J2EzaBuPsTIZZXabquZFOaNevHDz_fQfE9TQYlz6p779i

An additional condition of the offer was age of 21+. Therefore, the

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!