• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

Building an email list - domains and LPs?

AdsEmpire

Tickler

Hi

I have a few questions regarding domains, landing pages and servers used when building a list.

I would like to build an email list of people interested in a particular vertical (let's say dating). I will then send automated emails to that list via an autoresponder. I will also need to reply to emails sent.

In terms of infrastructure, here is what I have so far:

1) "Sendy" installation. This is on its own domain name. Let's call it MySendyDomain.com and it is hosted on my existing managed VPS. (I use KnownHost btw - highly recommended) -
2) Amazon SES out of the sandbox and approved for 50k emails per day.

The above 2 elements are working. I have sent a couple of test emails to a test list from a test verified domain and get a good score of 10/10 on mail-tester so I'm fine with setting up DKIM, DMARC etc etc. But that is not the domain that I want to build a list for.

So far so good. But now I need to set it up for the dating vertical. I'm going to be sending paid traffic to a landing page to capture the

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!