Budget calculator - Cut off overthinking

Adsterra

iiab8

Contributor
Hey,

When I starting a CPA campaign using push or pop traffic, especially with a low budget (under 500$). I had encountered problems (subconsciously problems are overthinking and emotional for money ).

Maybe, find a good offer, find a good landing page, and drive traffic but when I have a low budget and see my campaign spend 10$ and not have any conversations or have - ROI. I take a decision to cut off the campaign or change offers, the source of these decisions are overthinking and emotional for money.

so to do a clear decision for your campaign, should make sure I spend a good amount of money that fits of offers. The good formula the "super affiliate" suggestion for "Budget calculator" per GEO IS:

(number of offers)*(number of landers)*(average payout)*3
(number of offers)*(number of landers)*(average payout)*5

so, to cut off overthinking and emotional money, I should be focusing on standard numbers to do a clear judge, I use an Excel Sheet to do it.

I'll share this sheet to help everyone that have the same problem

You can make your copy here

PS: This sheet 100% Free, and you feel free to change a formula or numbers that fit for you

May I ask, Are you love this content?
Now you can support and encouraging me to create more content through donations 💎,
here

Cheers
AbdelRhman,

Last edited:
Geozo
Please, explain for beginner.. Is this a calculator for calculating a daily budget or a budget for a test of the entire advertising campaign?

Thanks.
Hey dude,

I'm sorry for the delay :)

this sheet helps you to calculate a testing campaign with using 2 formula that to create a clear decision for your campaign.

Example :
Using this formula (number of offers)*(number of landers)*(average payout)*3
and have one offer, 3 landers and payout is 5$

The budget of testing is 1*3*5 = 15$

SO 15$, WHAT IS MEAN?

that means your campaign after spending 15$ you can do a clear decision to cut off or optimizing it

about the daily budget that depends on your budget, when you have a high budget you can be testing fast, and low budget that slowly testing

I hope it to be helpful 😊

Regards
-iiab8

Эй чувак,

Прошу прощения за задержку :)

этот лист поможет вам рассчитать тестовую кампанию с использованием двух формул, чтобы принять четкое решение для вашей кампании.

Пример :
Используя эту формулу (количество предложений) * (количество лендингов) * (средняя выплата) * 3
и есть одно предложение, 3 лендера и выплата 5 $

Бюджет тестирования 1 * 3 * 5 = 15 $

ТАК 15 $, ЧТО ЗНАЧИТ?

это означает, что ваша кампания, потратив 15 долларов, вы можете принять четкое решение отключить или оптимизировать ее

о дневном бюджете, который зависит от вашего бюджета, когда у вас высокий бюджет, вы можете быстро его тестировать, а низкий бюджет - медленно.

Я надеюсь, что это будет полезно 😊

С Уважением
-iiab8
Тhanks, Man )

Hey,

When I starting a CPA campaign using push or pop traffic, especially with a low budget (under 500$). I had encountered problems (subconsciously problems are overthinking and emotional for money ).

Maybe, find a good offer, find a good landing page, and drive traffic but when I have a low budget and see my campaign spend 10$ and not have any conversations or have - ROI. I take a decision to cut off the campaign or change offers, the source of these decisions are overthinking and emotional for money.

so to do a clear decision for your campaign, should make sure I spend a good amount of money that fits of offers. The good formula the "super affiliate" suggestion for "Budget calculator" per GEO IS:

(number of offers)*(number of landers)*(average payout)*3
(number of offers)*(number of landers)*(average payout)*5

so, to cut off overthinking and emotional money, I should be focusing on standard numbers to do a clear judge, I use an Excel Sheet to do it.

I'll share this sheet to help everyone that have the same problem

View attachment 16909

You can make your copy here

PS: This sheet 100% Free, and you feel free to change a formula or numbers that fit for you

May I ask, Are you love this content?
Now you can support and encouraging me to create more content through donations 💎,
here

Cheers
AbdelRhman,
Sounds interesting, will try it out when I catch time.

Many members would find this helpful, hope to see more similar content from you around

- Samira