• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

Bot Traffic Analysis

1win

JackySan

Grand Guru
Woot!

I was following Servando's thread about bot traffic on PPV with a lot of interest and I got intrigued...

Since I'm running my campaigns on pretty clean traffic sources, I was wondering to what extent bots were affecting my own stats, if at all.

I asked my programmer to add a new segment to ClickerVolt to categorize my stats by bot buckets... And WOW, what a result!

I was not expecting that at all:

1564929396786-png.5112

As you can see, the traffic bucket categorized as 100% clean is the only bucket that is actually profitable!

The bucket that has from 1 to 25% bots made only 26 conversions out of 401, and is actually at a loss.

And from 26% bots and above it gets even worse, but happily I don't have too much of this traffic. Maybe I'll ask my programmer to refine these buckets, I'm not sure right now what is the threshold where ROI starts to become negative.. It could be at 20+% bots, no idea.

These suspicious traffic stats above come from a new bot detection mode that we have just added to ClickerVolt.
Before that, we were using the invisible

Attachments

• 1564919075920.png
    1564919075920.png
    256.3 KB · Views: 869
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!