• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

Black Friday Discounted Membership Prices on affLIFT

MGID

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Like everyone else, I am offering discounted prices on affLIFT memberships for Black Friday and Cyber Monday :)

Our membership discount promotion will go through November 29th. I updated the prices on the homepage to reflect the discount:

The affLIFT membership discounts are:
  • $249 for a LIFETIME membership
  • $15/month for a monthly membership (saving $5/month every month)
  • $150/year for an annual membership (2 months free + monthly discounted rate)
You can start your discounted subscription or a lifetime membership on our upgrades page.

If you are currently a paying member of affLIFT and want to get the discount, you can cancel your current subscription and upgrade to one of the lower membership prices :)

Again, thank you all for being a part of our community. Because of you, we're able to do awesome things like the $2,500 in prizes and promotions we've given out over the past 30 days. I'm excited for what 2019 has in store for us ๐Ÿ‘

Onward and Upward ๐Ÿš€

Last edited:
MGID
I think Luke is crazy for offering a lifetime membership, with that being said, itโ€™s an amazing deal for anyone who takes advantage of it!!!
I don't think he's quite ready for a straitjacket yet. ;) There were only 25 lifetime memberships on offer and there's 5,600+ registered members on this forum. If you're still sitting on the fence, and assuming there's any lifetime memberships left, get your wallet out quick! :)