Black Friday + Amazon Associates + Facebook Pages = PROFIT

kaminari

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Yesterday, one of my Facebook Pages (and Twitter) generated over 11,000 clicks to my Amazon Associates account for FREE.

screely-1543086537490-png.1653

My conversion rate was lower than I'd hoped, but the commission is going to be pretty good. The posts are still getting organic impressions and clicks on Facebook so it's likely the sales will continue to come in over the next few days.

Here was one of the posts:

https://www.facebook.com/CharlieDayQuotes/photos/a.232027940185633/1930681380320272/?type=3&theater

I should have scheduled more across my network of Facebook Pages, but I decided just to focus on this one and the rest of the promos I was doing outside of Facebook (like here on affLIFT) :)

Either way, I'll be happy to collect that commission and I'll definitely be posting more Amazon links on my Facebook Pages using FPTraffic throughout the next few weeks as we get

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!