Binom [BINOM] Add Landing Page URL

CrakRevenue

Nick

🧙🏻‍♂️ Wizard 🔮
Staff Member
Community Leader
After you've finished creating your landing pages and have uploaded them to your Amazon S3 bucket, we need to add them to your tracker.

Inside of Binom, go to the "Landers" tab and click the "+ Create" button.

binom-create-new-lander-750x48-png.18426

A popup will appear that looks like this:

binom-new-lander-popup-750x506-png.18427

Most of the options are pretty self-explanatory, but I'll briefly explain a few things.

Name - The name of your landing page. With Sweepstakes, you'll have many different prizes (iPhone X, S10, S9, etc.) and probably also need to support a bunch of different prize costs (1 euro, 2 euro, 5kr, etc.). As with most things you name, I suggest you're descriptive so you can identify it later when you want to reuse a lander for a different campaign. Something like "Spin Wheel - Green - S10 - 1 euro".

URL - This is the URL of your landing page. I recommend that you visit the URL in your browser before adding it here. This will prevent any typos that will prevent your page from loading. You can also add tokens to your landing page here, which can be displayed in the text of your landing page. If you used the

Last edited:
You need to purchase this course to be able to view the content! Select your payment method below and click to purchase.