Best place to start to make 20-30$ a day...

CrakRevenue

sawadeemedia

Lurker
First of all, I want to say right off the bat that I'm not looking to make a 3000$ month right from the start. I'm realistic and know that I won't make much in the first few months. I've recently stopped playing online poker (which was 70% of my main income since 2014) where I was making between 2000$ - 3500$ every month (which is a nice salary per Thailand standard in the country that I live in.)

But as I'm getting older I don't really enjoy the stress and the uncertainty that poker brings at times (which is ironic considering this is the reason why I chose it a decade ago. I loved the thrill of it). Obviously, I'm aware that trading has also its own risk but for me, this is something new and different and maybe something that I need.

I did a few months of dropshipping back in 2017 (sold some items from Aliexpress in the dog niche using FB ads + IG influencers) and made around 600$ in one week off 270$ of ads but for some reason, I just stopped doing it. And from what some of my friends told me the dropshipping scene

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!