Guide AWeber + FunnelFlux + Looker (Google Data Studio): A Better Way to See Data

Edu-Money

rkornmeyer

Contributor
A lot of folks on here are using AWeber and other services to build email lists and assets. Some of the issues that come along with AWeber for me are the inability to see proper clicks of affiliate links and not being able to see who is converting and what email they're converting with. There are a few ways to combat the click tracking. I think @Nick has given the best general answer of putting a redirect lander with aweber.js. HOWEVER, i didn't want to put another redirect in my offers.... so i hope you like what I've come up with.

Custom Tracking Fields:​

First, I am using FunnelFlux Pro for my tracker, but every tracker I've seen allows you to use custom parameters. I just added a new parameter similar to UTM tracking with "medium" (#email is a placeholder).

1702844985318-png.46808

The plan for this value it to use an identifier for each email. Originally, I thought about using a numerical or hash based system, but I kept it simple and just summarized a few words of the subject line.... which might bite me in the ass when I've written my millionth email...

1702845095342-png.46809

All

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!