Guide Automatically Unsubscribe Bots from Email Lists ❌🤖

RollerAds

Nick

🧙🏻‍♂️ Wizard 🔮
Staff Member
Community Leader
There are only three things certain in life as a marketer: death, taxes, and bots. 🤖

Bots in 2020 are sophisticated.

Recently I was playing around again with coding some bots for legitimate purposes (ie. NOT committing ad fraud 😂) and come to find out it’s quite easy to code them so they’re essentially undetectable. Good for them, but not for anyone that purchases ads online…

Anyways I have had a few small email lists for quite a few years now. Initially, when I started doing email marketing I thought it’d be best to make it as simple as possible for people to get on my email lists… enter your email and you’re on the list.

After sending out some emails I’d look at the live stats of what’s happening (clicks, opens, etc.). And... guess what? Immediately when the email is sent there are subscribers that click the links. I monitored this for a few weeks and it was consistently the same users, which IMO is impossible because no one is literally waiting 24/7 to receive my email and click on the links.

wt4tz-jpg.13381

Maybe double-opt-in is the solution? When you have double-opt-in enabled the user signs

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!