[Ask Me Anything] IG Automation + Monetization - DEADZ

kaminari

DEADZ

Grand Guru
Hey guys,

I've been doing these "AMA" style threads for IG+CPA for the past 2-3 years.

Also, a few people have already PM'd me asking if I'm the writer of a certain IG+CPA ebook (outdated now, but still some good info & might be a good read for some)...

So...

For anyone that has questions concerning Instagram (or pretty much any other social platform really) Automation & Monetization...
I'm here to answer any & all of your questions to the best of my ability.

What I can help with:

• Safe Automation Setups (Aged Accounts, Proxies, Cloaking, PVA, "Mother - Slave" Setup, etc).
  • Niche selection (CPA, Lead Gen, eCom, etc) + Targeting advice (Costumer Avatar, Perfect Fan, Persona, etc).
  • How to optimize (bio, pre-landers, bridge pages, landing pages, etc) for conversions.
  • How to keep your (or clients) accounts & domains/links safe from getting red flagged and/or banned.
  • More specific & unique monetization setups & ideas.
  • And more...
A bit of a background about me & my experience with automation:
  • “Spam” dating offer links on Tagged, Hi5, Facebook (groups, profiles & pages), Tumblr, Twitter, Tinder, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, and more.
  • Become an "Influencer" on Instagram in

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!