• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!

Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content or take a look through our Public threads.

[Ask Me Anything] IG Automation + Monetization - DEADZ

DEADZ

Hey guys I've been doing these "AMA" style threads for IG CPA for the past 2-3 years. Also a few people have already PM'd me asking if I'm the writer of a certain IG+CPA ebook (outdated now but still some good info & might be a good read for some)... So... For anyone that has questions concerning Instagram (or pretty much any other social platform really) Automation & Monetization... I'm here to answer any & all of your questions to the best of my ability.

What I can help with:
  • Safe Automation Setups (Aged Accounts Proxies Cloaking PVA "Mother - Slave" Setup etc).
  • Niche selection (CPA Lead Gen eCom etc) + Targeting advice (Costumer Avatar Perfect Fan Persona etc).
  • How to optimize (bio pre-landers bridge pages landing pages etc) for conversions.
  • How to keep your (or clients) accounts & domains/links safe from getting red flagged and/or banned.
  • More specific & unique monetization setups & ideas.
  • And more...
A bit of a background about me & my experience with automation:
  • “Spam” dating offer links on Tagged Hi5 Facebook (groups profiles & pages) Tumblr Twitter Tinder Instagram Snapchat Pinterest and more.
  • Become an "Influencer" on Instagram in it's earlier years & promoted big brands with Instabrand (before paid influencers was a thing).
  • Build (& monetized) multiple Facebook pages from scratch to over 250k likes 80m post views per week & 12m post engagements per week – 100% organic.
  • Build Managed & Monetized an army of Twitter accounts in mainstream niches. With the main accounts having over 160k followers averaging 3-6m tweet impressions per month and gaining 10-15k new followers on average each month.
  • Manage an army of “Blackhat” Instagram accounts (more than 10k simultaneously) monetized with content locking (“free followers” niche).
  • Build & Manage a (virtual) Social Media Agency offering branding management consulting & growth services.
  • And more (too much keep going on here)…
⚠Disclaimer: All answers...

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now