Official Anstrex: The ONLY native spy tool you will ever need

Galaksion Contest

Anstrex

Grand Guru
VIP
Partner
Hi AffLift Members,

I would like to introduce my Native Spy Tool, Anstrex, to the fellow members. My name is Hiren Shah and I am the lead developer and founder of this product. I am going to keep this post extremely short and sweet and just highlight how my tool is so unique compared to all other tools out there.
  1. More ad-networks (27 and more coming soon) and countries (64 and counting) than most other tools
  2. We have more ads in our database than any other tool. Almost 15 million ads at the time of writing this post
  3. Landing Page Ripper like you have never seen before. Download, Edit, Optimize and Deploy (on Amazon) any landing page inside our platform. No need to download the pages on your PC! You can create your own customized landing page in less than 5 minutes
  4. Most Complete Widget ID support. Our Widget-ID support is UNLIMITED. We don't limit you with widgets only for top 10 publishers or a select few. You will see widgets for thousands of publisher. In addition, We are the only platform

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!