• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get access to over 1.3 billion daily push notification impressions and over 3 million clicks with Pushground! Join today and get a 10% bonus on your next top-up!
    Join Pushground Today

Case Study An easy way to get extra profit with Sweepstakes + Push Traffic (TraffCore + RollerAds)

CrakRevenue

TraffCore

Contributor
Partner
Hi friends! We would like to share new case study, that was provided by one of our affiliates.
Learn and perform ;)

Case study: Sweepstakes + Push Traffic. An easy way to get extra profit 🤑.​

traffcore_sweepstakes_push-png.26717

Similar to all others, the push format has been “buried” more than once, although the traffic volume and CPC don’t drop, competition is still high, and new push nets appear regularly. I’ve decided to test one of these relatively new nets from scratch since I haven’t worked with pushes for a long time and at that time there were no functioning sets. The last time I worked with push nets was 2–3 years ago and at that time they converted almost everything. Now, judging by the cases, among the top verticals there are dating, sweeps, gambling, and crypto, so we’ll choose from this list. The idea was to run traffic from an unknown source for $300 and understand how this format works now.

At the start, I chose 3 push nets and created accounts but from the first two there was no prompt reply while in Rollerads a Russian-speaking manager contacted me

Last edited by a moderator:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!