affLIFT Reviews and Articles

Adsterra

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Since our launch, we have gotten some great coverage on some really good blogs. I've done some outreach for some of it, but most of it is just people in the industry who are excited about the community we're building here :)

Here is a list of the affLIFT reviews and articles I was able to find. I'll keep this list updated with new ones and I find them. Feel free to reply with any that you find as well.

affLIFT Reviews
Thank you to the awesome members who have published articles about affLIFT. If you have a blog, we have a referral program:)

Last edited:
Adsterra
I have started running retargeting campaigns for good reviews. Whoever writes the review that I am advertising gets commission on the new users registered/paid through their review.

This month, 42000 people have seen the retargeting ads I am running for other members. Review affLIFT on your blog and get free advertising + commission :D

Our friends at RedTrack listed affLIFT on their blog post Where to learn more about Affiliate Marketing in 2019:)
One of our favorite and very promising affiliate marketing communities. Afflift members share case studies, write guides on working with different traffic sources and show landing page examples, and many more! Afflift creator, Luke has his own blog, where he shares his journey in affiliate marketing. We highly recommend his own Affiliate Marketing Guide.

Thanks @RedTrack.io! ๐Ÿš€

I did an interview with @erikgyepes and we talked a lot about affLIFT. Check it out :)

โ–ถ๏ธ https://erikgyepes.com/luke-kling-afflift/

Oh, and Erik made this awesome graphic which I am definitely using as my Cover on FB lol