affLIFT Partners!

AdsEmpire

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
You may notice some members have a yellow Partner ribbon by their username on the forum. Since I launched affLIFT, I've been working to get companies from the industry here in the community to provide value to our members. In return, I know you will be more likely to work with that company.

We have quite a few of these companies in the community already and they're doing a great job at providing awesome value. A few good examples are @BeMob, @RedTrack.io, @Alex PeerClick, @AdPlexity, and @PropellerAds. There are many more too!

As we grow, I know our Partnerships will grow too. I wanted to give these Partner a special badge so you know they're an official Partner and to give them recognition for their support of the community.

I'll be working with these companies to do as much as possible to help our community. Support, promo codes, coupons, giveaways, discounts, guides, and contests are just a few ways I believe we can all exchange massive value so everyone makes more money. I will be working hard to keep them going!

So, thank you to our current Partners and thank you to our community for embracing them :D

RollerAds