affLIFT Partners: Do’s and Don’ts

Galaksion Contest

Nick

🧙🏻‍♂️ Wizard 🔮
Staff Member
Community Leader
AffLIFT has become one of the best online communities for affiliate marketing, now having over 60,000 members 🚀 . As with all communities, there are partners (affiliate networks, traffic sources, and other tools) that help members when they have questions and sometimes even teach us some new things. Some partners are great—regularly putting out bomb content with an honest effort behind it, and others... well, not so much.

In this thread, I'd like to point out a few things that I've noticed that make a partner stand out and what types of things make me question if the post is serious or not.

I encourage everyone to leave a reply in this thread to add to this list so we can help show partners what behavior and content we want and what we don't want.

The DO

These are things that partners should do when they're interacting with the community that makes you be like:

65152319-jpg.25563

Create an Official Thread​

Every partner of affLIFT is allowed to create one official thread for their company or the company they're representing. Since this is your thread, you can post as often as you want in

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!