Affiliate Marketing 2.0, Irony of this Industry.

Adsterra

Ianternet

Grand Guru
so I am not sure if everyone or some have been seeing the affiliate marketing 2.0 ads on Facebook. But it is basic lead gen email form and then emailing them offers. You are growing an asset and then milking off the asset over the years without the need to spend on ads as much as long as the relationship with the user is there.... anyways... I just want to vent this.

Lead Gen is what affiliate marketing grew on and I can say I was one of the very few maybe even first affiliates that ran lead gen, email submits offers. I even ran survey style lead gen offers. Simple 1 field offers to 10 field plus offers. This concept of lead gen is not brand new but it is being taught and recycled. They do say things over 10 years repeat in the fashion industry and seems to be the same with marketing. I remember Shoemoney came out with a lead gen course, that showed the benefit of capturing leads as an affiliate before sending them to an offer.

I talk about it at ASE in NY even giving out my funnel:
https://www.slideshare.net/affsum/partials-vs-buyer-data-best-way-to-monetize-leads

Data

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!