• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Follow Along #ADSTERRAx2 new traffic source with working traffic?

Hadomi

Grand Guru
๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: Adsterra
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Bemob
โœ… Affiliate Network: Zeydoo, Cpamatica and others?
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: CPI, SOI
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: <1$
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: I do not know nothing about adsterra. So lets see.
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about: is working for me?

Hey, afflifters.

I allready started two Adsterra campaigns. One in Pops and one in In-Page Push. Both had not that good start.

1-png.45574

1) campaign has offer payout of 0.31$ (Dating CPI offer of Zeydoo) - I tested this offer allready in Propeller and got an initial -50% ROI but never run any longer cause the offer has a postback delay of up to 2hours. So it does not work good on CPA Goal (but wanted to use it in SmartCPM but forgot about).

My strategy here is run 5-10 bucks, then pause, optimize zones and let traffic run again.

I choose adult and mainstream Pop traffic and got 7 conversions so far. So it is ROI -77%. When you check zones of conversions:

4444-png.45575

Not really good, cause converting zones also do not convert much with good eCPA. I let it run 10$

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!