Adoperator first test

1win

deppstar

Super Contributor
Hi, signed up for Adoperator as i tend to test all traff source. Only tried pops in t3 and my score is from 1 to 10 = 0... That's not because of conversion results that were below acceptable results for offers regular conv in other sources , not even for their bid pricing that to me seems above AVG value nor for the dashboard that is functional and well developed. 2 things makes impossible to work: 1_traffic targeting is unfiltered at all level so whatever my settings are the algo do what it wants for brows,language and IP frequency...funnily part of conversion comes from untargeted traffic ...asking help on this led to a loop of "our report don't match this" ...give m a break ..2_the am that was assigned to me it doesn't seem it's a AM....it feels like someone having another role trying to cover the AM JOB ..she's evasive, makes duplicate requests, declare actions that she never did, send me a wrong postback that I must correct myself etc...I m not comfortable working with this level of frustration, inefficiency and last but not least results so I ll probably finish my deposit , file under

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!