Case Study Adf.ly and MacKeeper PPI - Absurd results!

Galaksion Contest

Pat1991

Contributor
Hello,

since I have already revealed so much, I might share a little story of a campaign I ran a while ago.

It goes like this:

MacKeeper / Kromtech had a PPI offer on Lemonads that paid around 2 - 3 USD per install on a Mac. Worldwide.

Traffic for Tier 2 and Tier 3 is often dirt cheap at my favorite Internet shithole Adf.ly. Especially Vietnam proved to be interesting.

Also, you get a lot more traffic than you pay for, due to loads of repeat clicks within 24 hours.

Long story short:

6dff6e58-d6ba-4896-aeec-fba8f9e9e7fc-png.9228

After 9 days, the problems began. Kromtech noticed an install to sales rate of zero, and a long wait for my payout began.

I got it in the end, although almost everything is lost again now, in various tests and experiments.

Case in point: Fast results can happen, but are not for long!

Something to add here: Although I thought that the results were suspicious, my AM had to invest quite some time to get the quality feedback I asked for. Whether it was Kromtech taking very long or Lemonads / Spicyoffers I do not know, but it was a hell of a ride for me.

Also,

Attachments

• 960D1DC1-3A89-4FC1-86EB-D2233320822E.png
    960D1DC1-3A89-4FC1-86EB-D2233320822E.png
    365.4 KB · Views: 455
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!