Adding Landers to Propeller??

1win

Hopeful

Contributor
So guys, another phase in this tracking issue which I am now encountering. As you guys know traffic setup had and is a major hurdle for me for some reason.

Anyways, so I just got a guy to build a lander for me for 2 offers so he's now done and I have asked him how do I link the 2 to propeller ads. The few campaigns I had done before was using the Offers landers so this is new to me. Anyway, this was his response:

Yes you may ask their manager that I wnat to track users activity and need pixel for my site

Propeller in response said:

Unfortunately, we do not provide pixel tracking, only s2s tracking.

I was told by Bemob:

If the landing is your own and you have access to the code of it, you should add it as landing under Landings tab and then place click URL on CTA button of that landing.
If the landing is from your affiliate network, the link to the landing should contain offer as well, so it should be one combined link and used in tracker as offer (placed under Offers tab).

However,

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-10 at 10.16.51 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-10 at 10.16.51 AM.png
    28.6 KB · Views: 285
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!