AdAccRun Meta,Google and TikTok agency ad accounts
High-limit Meta agency accounts, plus Google and TikTok ad account solutions for advertisers, media buyers and agencies ready to scale.

Adcash experiences

Jovana Agea

Contributor
Joined
Jan 15, 2019
Messages
143
Can someone tell me what's the deal with Adcash? I am testing my fifth campaign with them right now, spent almost $100, tried native, banners, mobile/desktop, two different countries, numerous bids and for all of those I have less than 1500 clicks on around 400k impressions?
I have used the same/similar LPs on my other networks and they worked just fine.

Another thing, their customer service is like missing. I tried to contact them via Skype two times - no reply. They replied to one out of my three emails.

I would love to hear from other so see whether there is something I could change or just move
 
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top