• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Pops, interstitial, native, banner, and in-page push traffic all in one place? Join Adcash and try out their massive inventory of traffic! Use the promo code AFFLIFT22 and get a 25% bonus!
    Join AdCash Today

Adcash experiences

Geozo

Jovana Agea

Contributor
Can someone tell me what's the deal with Adcash? I am testing my fifth campaign with them right now, spent almost $100, tried native, banners, mobile/desktop, two different countries, numerous bids and for all of those I have less than 1500 clicks on around 400k impressions?
I have used the same/similar LPs on my other networks and they worked just fine.

Another thing, their customer service is like missing. I tried to contact them via Skype two times - no reply. They replied to one out of my three emails.

I would love to hear from other so see whether there is something I could change or just move

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!