• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Looking for a free tracker? Skro provides 250,000 free events per month. Track, analyze, and optimize your ad campaigns with one tracker!
    Try Skro Today!

A tracking problem....I can't figure this out

1win

Gustavus

Lurker
Alright so I'm looking for a simple (relatively) way to track a campaign from cold traffic all the way through a funnel to a sale.

The Funnel goes like this...

Cold traffic (FB,Google) ----- Email opt-in ------ Email Follow-up -------- Live Webinar ------- Sign-up for 1-on-1 Sales Call -------Sale is made on call

I want to be able to track the final sale all the way back to the ad/creative/keyword/campaign that started it.

The good thing is I am working directly with the offer owner on this so I have access to every step of the funnel and can add whatever code, tracking links, etc. that I need to.

I know I can use a tracker for the 1st part of the funnel. ie. tracking cold traffic to email opt-in is quite straightforward. Then the second half of the funnel can mostly be tracked using the email software (ActiveCampaign). But my trouble is connecting the 2. How do I know which unique Click_id (from the tracker) is connected to which

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!