A Company for Affiliate Marketing

AdsEmpire

nonguruguy

Super Contributor
Hi all.
I want to setup my own CPA network. I have good contacts with plenty of advertisers in Central Europe, so my offers will cover countries lik Hungary, Poland, Romania...

I'm thinking about HOW to LEGALLY pay my affiliates, who might be locals from all that countries. Ok, they do have PayPal, but I need A company with business PayPal in order to send the payments.
But.. I can't find any incorporation service to help me form such a company in US or UK for example. There are plenty of such, however they are focused on Drop Shipping. Then I ask about paying to PERSONS - worlwide, from my Corporate wallet / bank account... then it becomes "tricky"
Let's say this forum. It has affiliate program.
In case I refer someone to it I will earn a commission.
Now Luke will Pay me my commission.
Nice.
However from Luke perspective it is EXPENSE which reduce his profit, so he should declare that payment as such in order not to be taxed on that
All is fine and clear IF I have a company, because I can send to Luke's company Invoice, which he will use to claim his expenses

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!