• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 30% off for ad tracking & automation! Leading affiliates & media buyers use RedTrack for 5-minute cost updates, campaign management, smart rules, CAPI integrations with FB, TikTok, Google Ads, Bing, etc.
    Get 30% OFF!

Case Study 57% ROI on TikTok in 4 days

adgrow.io

Contributor
Partner
Hi AffLift :cool:

This is our R&D team's first case study that we are sharing on the forum. We'd love to get your feedback if you find it useful.

adgrow_social-media_case-jpg.25461

TikTok has been making quite a buzz in the affiliate community for quite some time now. We never worked with TikTok Ads and were reluctant to try this source, mainly because of creatives. Creatives are a massive part of success on this platform - but short catchy videos were a new format for me and the team.

Nevertheless, we decided to run a very rough test and I would say that overall I was very satisfied with the results and the platform showed enough potential for us to keep testing and learning how to use it.

Let’s get into the details:
  • Source: TikTok
  • Target: Male 35+
  • Geo: USA
  • Advertise period: 4 days
  • ROI: 57%

CAMPAIGN AND AD SETTINGS:

On our first launch, we tried to set up targeting based on audience interests but got a very high CPM. I stopped the campaign and launched it with quite a wide targeting - geo USA, male 35+ with optimization parameters on “lower cost”.

CREATIVES:

For

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!