42 degrees south

kaminari

Jimmy

👁 ILLUMINATUS 👁
Staff Member
Community Leader
Hi AffLIFTers,

I’m Jimmy and I live in a quiet little mountain valley at the bottom of the world in Tasmania, Australia (42 degrees south of the equator).

tasmania-jpg.6229

I’m married with three kids and work full-time as an IT project manager. For the most part I love my job but the hours and stress have been killing me lately and I’m determined to make a change away from the 9-5 at the beginning of 2021.

I’ve dabbled on and off with online marketing in a bunch of different ways since I stumbled onto Chris Carpenter’s “Google Cash” ebook back in 2005. Back then you could direct link to all kinds of crazy stuff on Adwords and one of my first reasonably successful campaigns was promoting Salvia Divinorum (amazingly that affiliate program looks like it’s still around, but good luck getting ads approved to promote it anywhere these days). Hilariously, I ended up losing my Adwords account for promoting "Rich Jerk" because apparently Google thought it was worse to advertise a ‘get-rich-quick scheme’ than illegal psychoactive drugs.

Over the years I’ve tried my hand at dropshipping on eBay, selling t-shirts, Forex trading, creating viral sites (I lost my

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!