• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 30% off for ad tracking & automation! Leading affiliates & media buyers use RedTrack for 5-minute cost updates, campaign management, smart rules, CAPI integrations with FB, TikTok, Google Ads, Bing, etc.
    Get 30% OFF!

Case Study $240 on Dating Smartlink with Reddit forum and Snapchat

kaminari

iMonetizeIt

Super Contributor
VIP
Partner
imi-mailout-424524523-png.29895

The case study was provided by iMonetizeIt partner as part of “Case study Contest”

Affiliate: iMonetizeIt
Offer: iMonetizeIt SmartLink
Date: 01.06-30.06.2022
Geo: mix
Source: Reddit
Costs: ~6$
Profit: 240$
Device: BlueStacks5

1. Traffic sources.
  2. Setting of the emulator and proxy for work.
  3. Extraction and processing of traffic.
  4. Results and recommendations.

Traffic sources

Here I’ll tell you how I ran traffic from the Reddit forum to IMI Smartlink using Snapchat.

Reddit is the largest forum in the world (22nd most visited site in the world and 11th in the US (according to SimilarWebrweb)). It includes approximately ~70% of mobile traffic and consists of “subreddit” – communities on various topics. There are separate subreddits on NSFW topics, where everyone can post various 18+ content. It’s necessary for this campaign because I was running traffic to Dating SmartLink.

The audience of this forum is divided into the USA (48%), followed by UK, CA, AU, and DE. The traffic consists of 70% of men (I think there are probably much more men, but no statistics). The predominant age of users is 25-34 years old (31.4%).

1-1-872x335.png

As a result, we have a top

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!