tomww
Contributor
- Joined
- Mar 26, 2026
- Messages
- 115
Time flies. Itās been a month since I officially started my first campaign. Iāve decided to summarize my first monthās efforts, and thatās what follows.
Part 1: Who I am and why I started
- Hi, I'm Tom ww, 24, and I got into affiliate marketing with zero background. For the past six years I've been working in the art industry, and I still do ā honestly, my dream is to be an artist hahaha.
Before this year I didn't even know what affiliate marketing was. I had almost no internet experience either ā just social media and playing games, probably.
What I first heard about was "network alliances". It sounded interesting, and the deeper I dug, the more I learned about affiliate marketing. I think it's a fascinating industry. It lets me do my own thing without dealing with many people ā I can immerse myself in my own work and make money from it, just like creating art: every Campaign that turns profitable is a piece of art in its own way. (Of course, dealing with your AM or forum friends is a different story ā that part is easy and fun.)
What
Last edited:



