• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 30% off for ad tracking & automation! Leading affiliates & media buyers use RedTrack for 5-minute cost updates, campaign management, smart rules, CAPI integrations with FB, TikTok, Google Ads, Bing, etc.
    Get 30% OFF!

🤯 How a Tired Mind Cost Me $100+ in a Day 😮

jaswinder

Grand Guru
Hey everyone!

I wanted to share a silly mistake I made recently that ended up costing me about $150 in a single day. It all started with a CPA campaign I had running on PropellerAds in Tier 1 geos. I decided to test out an app install offer with a very low bidding of 0.01 and in some cases 0.02.

The campaign had been running for about a day or two, and I had only spent around $1 without any conversions. Now, here's where the silly mistake comes in. I was already working on campaigns for Zeydoo Smartlink and had been getting mixed results so far.

It was 1:30 AM, and I had already been awake since early morning, so I was extremely tired. My mind wasn't functioning properly, and I ended up skipping over some basic things. I completely forgot that this was a CPA campaign and that the payout for the Zeydoo Smartlink offer was very low.

Without realizing it, I added the Zeydoo Smartlink offer to my tracker for this campaign, giving it 50% weight. I went to sleep, completely forgetting about this change. The next day, I had some urgent work to

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!