• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ๐Ÿ”ฅ๏ธ Try Keitaro Tracker to optimize and scale your advertising. Reduce costs and focus on generating profit. BONUS: sign up now and get 25% OFF with promo code AFFLIFT
    GET 25% OFF

๐Ÿ˜ Concerns about Data Privacy with Voluum - Seeking Opinions

CrakRevenue

MacMan

Super Contributor
Hello Afflift community,

I've been using Voluum as my tracker for several years and have generally been satisfied with their service. Given their reputation as a large and experienced company, I've always felt my data was in safe hands.

However, a recent interaction with their support team raised some concerns. I reached out to suggest a feature for the direct Tracking script that I felt was missing. In their response, they provided a workaround (which is what I've been doing manually, hence the request for the feature). What surprised me was that the support agent used my landing page URL as an example in their response, even though I hadn't mentioned it in my query.

This incident made me realize that even a regular support agent at Voluum has unrestricted access to sensitive user data, including all landing pages urls, offers, campaigns, traffic sources (and maybe campaign statistics). This is not just a breach of trust but also a significant security concern. We invest heavily in our campaigns, and the mere thought that any employee can view, and potentially replicate our strategies is not just unsettling, it's downright unacceptable.

I'm reaching out to gauge if others share my concerns. Is

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!