Case Study ๐Ÿ”” Is ProPush still worth it? I've tested 3 push monetization platforms!

Edu-Money

dood

๐Ÿš€
Staff Member
Community Leader
Recently, @rtushar asked members what are the best push networks to buy traffic from. But I wanted to see how push platforms compare when it comes to monetizing push subscribers. So Iโ€™ve decided to test a few of them.

Iโ€™ll test the following push monetization platforms:
  • ProPush
  • TacoLoco
  • Monetizer
Most members are focused on revshare %, but maybe thatโ€™s not the best way to look at things. If you want to know the revshare % here are the numbers for selected platforms:
  • ProPush - n/a
  • TacoLoco - 90%
  • Monetizer - 80%
There is also a (bit outdated) list available here.

Also, when comparing some CPS rates or Lifetime Values I found some interesting differences. For example:

NpNwpf3g2UIYrDBxnhwrcNLQhM19-udsNHqosodaY6V3MnlNUDVX56iPHvOJ5q6XxQhRjNBk2ZCgoEj3aycSSnzMo1jmGWVtzGRc4LvwqYt9r0TsIwL6UyU5DL5hqkXusjwS1VMez7kL3bz45OC3lso

And the other network:

n0jxD3XlU2kHMxJ49jA1cc3rjfaMydx-Cdg-G8T5NHnXa_VGdPqJZSzglb_ulYF-t6hpt9PXbw3wLKUXb4R1eQU_4_pNjFmLLeQSgR4A8dyloq0JR6GIgb9UUoRx7kjAs4Xv25Ijn95AuCwVwHT0_iI

Of course, these are just average values.

And these are the payment options that these platforms offer:
How did I test?

The test was conducted using the same

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!