• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

πŸ“ Free Notebook from affLIFT

Adsterra

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
For me, 2023 is going to be The Year of the Notebook. I've read tons of biographies of famous and successful people and something many of them have in common is that they take great notes.

I admit, I have been a pretty poor notetaker in the past, but I want to improve and the only way to improve is to practice :)

So, I put together an affLIFT branded notebook and I want to give you one too.

If I have notebooks left to give, you should have an email in your inbox right now from reading this thread (if not it will arrive in the next few minutes). Click the confirmation link and then I'll send you another email to get your shipping information.

⚠️ UPDATE: I've temporarily turned off new people getting the email about the free notebook. The response has been much bigger than I expected so far. Once I get these sent out, I will let you know so new people can get one :)

I have a limited quantity but I'll do my best to get as many notebooks to as many affLIFT members as possible. That way, you can join me in my quest to take better notes and build on that skill πŸš€

Happy Holidays!

Last edited:
kaminari
I will start sending out the first batch of notebooks on Monday. There are some countries I likely won't be able to ship to and I'll let you know if you live in one (and post here).

This is cool... (y)

I remember my first piece of swag...

A coffee mug from EzineArticles...

Back when Bum Marketing still worked...lol

I know I mentioned this in my reply...

Now that you have my digits...

Don't pull a Brett Favre, and send me any dic pics. :cool:

How do you intend to use it? What does this "they take great notes" mean?
Is this an incentive to learn more about afflift users?:unsure:πŸ˜…

How do you intend to use it? What does this "they take great notes" mean?
Is this an incentive to learn more about afflift users?:unsure:πŸ˜…
Good question. I am going to keep it on my desk next to my keyboard and throughout the day use it to document things I might want to revisit. From what I've read, there are cognitive benefits to physically writing things down. You're more likely to remember them. And of course there's the benefit of being able to revisit thoughts you write down.

I am not 100% sure what will come of it, but it seems there are benefits and I'm open to testing new things.

BTW, if there was a way to ship you guys these without having you send me your address, I would happily do it. This will likely take me hours to do but I'm happy to do it as a benefit for you :)

I asked OpenAI for some key benefits to taking notes throughout the day πŸ‘‡

There are several key benefits to taking notes throughout the day, including:
  1. Improved focus and concentration: Taking notes can help you stay focused on the task at hand, as it forces you to pay attention to the information you are hearing or reading and to summarize it in your own words.
  2. Better retention of information: Writing down information can help you remember it more effectively, as it engages different parts of your brain and reinforces the information in your memory.
  3. Enhanced organization and clarity: Taking notes can help you organize your thoughts and ideas, making it easier to understand and remember complex concepts. It can also help you clarify your thoughts and ideas, allowing you to see the bigger picture and make connections between different pieces of information.
  4. Increased productivity: Taking notes can save you time and effort, as it allows you to quickly refer back to important information and avoid having to spend time trying to remember it later. It can also help you prioritize tasks and keep track of your progress, making it easier to stay on track and achieve your goals.
  5. Improved communication and collaboration: Sharing your notes with others can help you communicate your ideas more effectively, as it provides a clear and organized record of your thoughts and discussions. It can also facilitate collaboration and teamwork, as it allows all members of a team to have access to the same information and to build on each other's ideas.

From what I've read, there are cognitive benefits to physically writing things down. You're more likely to remember them. And of course there's the benefit of being able to revisit thoughts you write down.
There is also the benefit of practicing your writing...

Since I have been on a PC all day, my writing has gone to :poop:

I used to have really neat writing...

Now, it looks like a toddler's that's on some kind of medication. :unsure:

I've temporarily turned off new people getting the email about the free notebook. The response has been much bigger than I expected so far. Once I get these sent out, I will let you know so new people can get one :)

🟒 Free Notebook Round 2 has started!​

If you have not received an email about getting a free notebook, you should get one in the next minute or so.

Should we say that we want a free notebook. Or are they just automatically sent to everyone?

Should we say that we want a free notebook. Or are they just automatically sent to everyone?
You should get the email automatically when you view this thread. Check your spam. Looks like you received it 17 minutes ago :)

Received my affLIFT notebook today in the mail and it's pretty nice!

Count me in please. It would be great gift from AFFLIFT and it will inspire me a lot I believe.