In our rapidly evolving world, the gambling and betting industry has consistently demonstrated remarkable resilience, booming even in the face of economic recession. This thriving business continues to captivate and offer potential monetary gains for countless individuals across the globe, more so for affiliates!
The key to success is collaborating with established Gambling and Betting companies and affiliate networks, particularly those that make it easy for you to manage your cash flow.
A new affiliate network focusing on these offer verticals is HUGE Partners
What is HUGE Partners?
The company was founded in early 2023. However, their team is comprised of individuals with more than 12 years of experience in affiliate marketing.
It offers its affiliates the following:
Well-Known Gambling and Betting Brands
HUGE Partners promises high-quality offers in the Gambling vertical. The growing list includes:
- Casino Metropol
- Bet on Red
- Two Up Casino
- Cafe Casino
- Boho Casino
- Bet US
- El Royale Casino
The geolocations known to perform well for their offers are the USA, Canada, Africa, Turkey, and Latin American countries.
The payout for these offers varies from CPA and Revenue Share to Hybrid. For high-performing affiliates, individual payout conditions can be arranged.
With high-paying offers come strict requirements, which is typical with the Gambling vertical. HUGE Partners is forthright with theirs. Let's discuss the most important points.
What's Not Allowed
- Mentioning any minimum deposit amount in ads and landing pages
- Targeting an inappropriate audience. This includes individuals under 18, insolvent people (those who can no longer pay their bills), those seeking quick and easy money, or those looking for work-from-home opportunities.
- Using traffic from task exchanges
- Misleading promises of made-up rewards
- Incentivized traffic
Traffic testing is necessary for every new affiliate. Here are the testing requirements:
- Send traffic and get at least 20 FTDs (first-time deposits).
- The first 20 deposits must happen within the first two months.
- If you don't reach the test volume or meet the deadline, they won't verify or confirm anything, so you also don't get paid for the first 20 deposits you send their way.
- Once you're done with the test, you must then contact your manager for the evaluation. It might take them up to a month to evaluate your traffic. The time frame depends on the advertiser.
- Once you pass the evaluation, your money will also be placed on a 7-day hold.
- If your test traffic fails to meet the offer's KPIs, you won't be paid.
There's a chance that the initial leads are not enough to evaluate your traffic. When this happens, you may be asked to send some more deposits their way.
HUGE Partners offers affiliates a minimum payout of $250, with payments sent twice a week. This, of course, is once you have completed the test volume required and the hold has passed.
Payment options available include Tether (USDT), ERC20, Capitalist, and Skrill, providing a variety of methods for receiving earnings.
The network is currently providing a payout bump, the details of which are available on HUGE Partners' official thread