It’s never enough to use just one ad network. Why? Because the quality of every network differs from another. And sometimes when an offer doesn’t work in one provider, it works with another; even with the same traffic type.
Another content recommendation network to add to your list is Content.Ad
. This ad network, established in 2002, provides billions of native ads impressions per month. They have thousands of publishers serving their ads, which is a combination of premium websites and niche-specific blogs.
Content Ad Features
Multiple Ad Formats
Content Ad uses several native ad formats for advertisers to choose from. These are:
Good Traffic Volume
- Mobile Slide Up - this ad format slides up from below. It only appears on mobile devices.
- Below Content - this is the usual format that appears at the end of the article on a page.
- Side Rail - this appears on the sidebar of the website. When it comes to mobile phones, the sidebar appears at the bottom of the page when the user scrolls down.
- Exit Pop - this ad appears when the user moves the cursor towards the top of the browser (indicating that the user intends to close the window or switch to a different tab). This type is only available on desktop.
- End Slideshow - this ad appears in between slides or at the end of your photo slideshow. This most commonly appears in list articles that use images.
- Push Notifications - this ad type is available for both desktop and mobile. The subscriber receives the ad as a notification in his or her device. The user receives this even if he is not browsing the website he subscribed to.
As of today, Content.Ad has more than 66,000 publisher websites of various niches and categories. These sites provide combined traffic of one billion impressions on a daily basis.
Some of this platform’s most popular websites are as follows:
Accepts Numerous Industry Verticals
- Nordstrom Rack
- Credit Karma
- Credit Sesame
- The Zebra
- Kelley Blue Book
- Christian Mingle
Multiple verticals have seen success from Content Ad’s traffic. If you are interested in running offers here, the best categories to run are:
Content That Can be Promoted
- Health and wellness
- Fashion and luxury
- Mobile apps
- Video games
- Subscription offers
There are three types of content that can be promoted in this content recommendation network
. These are:
- Non-commercial - the article or content must not have any links to a product or offer. Monetization can come in the form of ads inside the page, but outside of the content itself.
- Advertorial (Sponsored Content) - this is one of the most common contents, wherein the content includes a call to action or links to the offer.
- Advertisement - This is direct to the offer’s landing page.
Content Ad Funding Options
Content Ad accepts payments through the following options:
- American Express, Visa and Mastercard debit or credit cards
- ACH or bank transfer
has two options of billing, and these are (1) pre-funding or (2) Net-30 billing schedule. For pre-funding, the minimum deposit amount is $250.