Zeropark Questions

Galaksion Contest

snotb4ll

Super Contributor
Hello,

Have a few questions about buying in zeropark. So far spent about $100 with 0 conversions so figured I should ask a few things before I blow the rest of my budget.

1) I have my campaigns set to spend "smoothly" I thought this would spread the spend throughout the whole day but my campaigns still spend the set budget in 2 - 3 hours is this normal? Should I set target budgets or source budgets? Right now I only have a daily budget set not sure if setting a campaign budget would help spread the traffic throughout the whole day.

2) Should I optimize off targets or sources? I notice the sources spend a ton more then the targets so I started pausing sources not targets.

3) What have you found to work best Domain, PPV? RON, Keywords? Premium traffic or standard? I'm kinda testing a little of everything right now so

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!