• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

ZeroPark Push Notification Creative - Compress Images!

Geozo

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I've been testing ZeroPark push notification traffic over the past few days and one thing I noticed is they're very strict on the image creative. It has to be:
  • 192x192 (or less)
  • Up to 200KB
I've run into a bunch of cases where my image is less than 192x192, but over 200KB. So, I did some Googling and found this cool compression tool that'll compress your image.

https://compresspng.com/

Using that, I've been able to compress images 192x192 and get them under 200KB, while also keeping the quality of the image up. It would be cool (and smart) if @Zeropark did this automatically for you, but if you are going to try their push notification traffic, definitely bookmark this tool! lol :)

screen-shot-2018-11-05-at-3-45-25-pm-png.1334

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!